Julia Manfre, LMHC, NCC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor and National Certified Counselor
I’M HERE TO HELP!
Hi! I’m Julia Manfre, the founder of Self-Care Solutions.
My passion is helping women and girls learn to express and cope with overwhelming emotions in healthy ways so that they can move forward in life EMPOWERED and able to create their own path to happiness.
A little about my experience…
- I have a Master of Education Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Florida Atlantic University.
- My work within a teen crisis shelter and adult substance abuse treatment centers provided me with extensive experience working with teens and adults on a variety of issues, including addiction, depression, anxiety, trauma, sexual and physical abuse, grief and loss, suicidal thoughts, self-harm behaviors, low self-esteem, body-image, adoption, and family conflict.
And about me…
- I love Wonder Woman. As a kid, I wanted to be her when I grew up and I still want to be Wonder Woman.
- I have a passion for self-care and teaching self-care.
- When I’m not working, I’m spending time with my family.