The Self-Care Course for Women
Who: Women ages 18 and up
What: The Self-Care Course for Women
- Is an ongoing, weekly group for women.
- Is a safe place for women to connect, grow, and learn.
- Is part psycho-education, part activity, and part processing.
- You will learn about different self-care topics and how to actually apply them on a daily basis.
- Some topics that will be addressed are
- Assertive communication
- Boundary setting
- Shame resilience
- Coping skills
- Grief and loss
- Healthy relationships
- And much more…
When: Thursdays, from 11am-12pm (Ongoing)
Where: 123 NW 13th Street, Suite 214-12, Boca Raton, FL 33432
How: Contact Julia to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if this group will be a good fit.